yeah atm, ive been messing around with brushes, and im really thinking about cutting heavily back on the poly count.
plus this actually was accidentally turning into a mech. I was trying to go with like an organic demon imbued with flesh and metal and bone. i think it will actually sell that as soon as i remove the symmetry.
this is my pic that I'm referencing just to give you all a heads up.
since i was working on the demon for a while and after watching The prophecy (with Christoper Walken) i decided to start an angel, sort of inspired by that movie, so its without eyes, a hermaphrodite, and a twisted and soulless being that a human would never want to see let alone meet, rather than how one is stereotypically portrayed.
ran into a few interesting issue with this since its purely unsymmetrical. the wings level of detail varies widely, compared to the figure model. they will have to be done separately i think, and with symmetry since i cant be stuff modeling so many feathers.
please feel free to leave tips and suggestions, i got nothing else better to do with my time atm honestly.